MGUG Education Awards 2017
- Posters must be no larger than 48 inches wide by 36 inches long.
- Papers/reports and other written documents should be no longer than 12-15 pages in length (written pages only, figures, images, etc. don’t factor into the page total).
- The submitted work must contain the student’s name and academic affiliation. In situations where multiple people participated in the project all names/affiliations must appear on the submission. Lastly, within the body of the accompanying email a statement as to the context in which the work was conducted (classroom project, summer internship, thesis) should be included along with contact information for the supervisor of the project.
- Please submit your work (in PDF format) to the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘2017 Education Award’ and identify within the body of the email which of the categories you wish the work to be considered within.
- Winning submissions will be published on the MGUG website and announced at the fall conference.
For each category students are encouraged to submit a poster, paper, or report which satisfies the above listed requirements. Submissions will be judged by a committee of MGUG board members comprised of both educators and industry professionals. Deadline for submission is September 19, 2017 by 5:00 pm CST.