- Posted by MG UG
- On March 30, 2018
- 0 Comments
Website Farmers Edge
Technician Data Integrity
Location: Lethbridge, AB/Winnipeg, MB
Reporting to the Manager of Data Integrity, the Data Integrity Technician will work as part of a team to manage our data sets, ensuring that the information contained within is of the highest quality and delivered to our clients in a timely fashion. The successful candidate will interface with stakeholders throughout the company (operations, software, product support) to maintain current and historic data sets, monitor data streams, and communicate status updates to necessary stakeholders.
Duties may include the following:
- Enter data and transfer between multiple software applications.
- Monitoring and quality control of in-season data sets, identifying and alerting on issues.
- Operation and supervision of batch processing systems.
- Collaboration with software development on data processing features.
- Collaboration with Product Support to resolve data issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in one of the following fields: Agriculture, GIS, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Image Processing. Candidates not having a degree or diploma, but having 3+ years of related experience, will also be considered.
- Comfortable using web and mobile applications.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Agricultural experience considered a strong asset.
- Product support experience/customer service experience considered a plus.
- Programming experience considered a plus, but not necessary.
Farmers Edge offers a very competitive compensation package. Salary dependent on
qualifications and skill.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://farmersedge.applicantpro.com/jobs/762412-133098.html →