- Posted by MG UG
- On October 23, 2019
- 0 Comments
MOBIA Technology Innovations
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Business Process Optimization, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting Field Data Collection Specialists for the province of Manitoba. In this role you will be responsible for capturing pole and customer premise information pertaining to existing telecom infrastructure in various cities of Manitoba, using a state-of-the-art GIS handheld unit. You must be willing to travel at times and work flexible hours as shifts can vary depending on the assignment. You will be accountable to plan your day efficiently to provide accurate, comprehensive data with an approved set of guidelines back to an administrative resource.
To excel in this role, you must have the ability to work in all outdoor environments throughout the year. You must have strong organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines. Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential as well as the ability to perform well under pressure, ability to multitask, and demonstrate a high attention to detail. Use of a laptop with Microsoft programs at times will be required. This role does include driving a vehicle to perform work assignments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Completion of relevant Post-Secondary Education
- Team player
- Ability to work independently 90% of the time
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Customer Service focused individual that takes pride in delivering high quality data results
- Proficiency with MS-Office; and the ability to learn new systems and software programs Experience in outside plant engineering is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel within Manitoba and other provinces and territories
- Proactive problem solver with strong listening skills.
- Strong communication and coordination skills to interface with other departments
- Experience in a telecommunications environment an asset
- Experience working with handheld devices, like Trimble or IKE GPS units, is an asset.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.ca.