- Posted by MG UG
- On March 6, 2019
- 0 Comments
KBM Resources Group
KBM Resources Group is an independently-owned natural resources consulting firm nestled on the north shore of
Lake Superior. Thunder Bay is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with an endless network of trails, rivers and lakes.
Our clients include resource-based industries such as mining, forestry and utilities, as well as all levels of
government, First Nations and NGOs. At the heart of our business is our aerial survey and geomatics division.
KBM is currently seeking enthusiastic, skilled geomatics analysts with proven critical thinking and problem-solving
skills to join our team at our Thunder Bay office. We offer a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment with
opportunities for professional development.
• LiDAR and digital image processing (orthorectification, point cloud filtering, etc.)
• Spatial data extraction, analysis, and management
• GIS and remote sensing support for various Environment Consulting and Technical Services projects
• Quality Control and ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a production environment
Desirable Additional Skills:
• Willingness for field work
• Knowledge of programming/scripting
• Understanding/Experience in GPS data collection and post-processing
• Photogrammetry and/or LiDAR data processing experience
• Advanced diploma or degree in GIS/Remote Sensing or equivalent
• Commensurate with experience
• Includes comprehensive and competitive benefits package after three months
• Relatively flexible work schedule
• Dynamic and exciting work environment
To express an interest in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume to Shawn Mizon at email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org