- Posted by MG UG
- On January 30, 2018
- 0 Comments
Website RM of Stanley
Located in the hub of busy southern Manitoba, we are a strong & progressive municipality experiencing significant growth and development.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the GIS & Engineering Manager is responsible for a variety of GIS and Engineering related functions of the Municipality, working together with our administrative and operational teams and advising and representing the Municipality on GIS & Engineering matters. This position provides supervision and direction to those staff assigned to GIS, Survey/Design functions.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated professional with strong analytical skills, knowledgeable in municipal infrastructure and AutoCAD & GIS systems normally acquired through a combination of post secondary education and working experience. Professional Engineer status or CET designation would be considered an asset.
This individual will have:
• Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
• High degree of professional judgment and creativity in problem solving.
• Proven ability to provide technical direction and engineering related advice.
• Management training or experience.
• Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy both verbally and in writing.
• Strong aptitude for public service
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to the undersigned.
Candidates being considered will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check.
The RM of Stanley offers a competitive compensation and health benefits package and pension plan.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.amm.mb.ca.