- Posted by MG UG
- On April 12, 2019
- 0 Comments
Website Manitoba Habitat Heritage Corp
For this one-year contract, MHHC is seeking a motivated and dynamic individual that can work independently in the field, as well as, interacts well with the public and co-workers.
The Habitat Conservation Technician position is a full-time, 1-year term contract in Brandon MB. In this position, the employee will support the MHHC Conservation Program Delivery with project surveying and administrative reporting duties, related to Conservation Agreement Baselines and Monitoring, Range Health Assessments, Wetland functional Assessments, GIS and GPS Mapping and Project Tracking, MHHC Land Management Project Tracking and File Maintenance.
• Post Secondary degree or diploma in Botany, Ecology, Environmental Science, or Land and Water Management or Equivalent.
• This position requires that the successful candidate have significant computer skills with knowledge of:
o Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
o ARC GIS, GPS
• Valid Class 5 drivers license
• Written and oral fluency in English
• Knowledge or experience in farming and rural Manitoba
• Access to reliable personal vehicle for work purposes
• Experience or education in photography
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com