- Posted by MG UG
- On August 23, 2018
- 0 Comments
Website Aquatics Environmental Services Inc.
Seeking the services of a dynamic and intelligent individual to fill the role of a Hydrographic Surveyor. The successful candidate will specialize in precise positioning, data acquisition and processing in marine environments by the use of specialized surveying equipment.
This role involves extensive travel within Canada
This is an exciting role and provides experience of our cutting edge real time 3D sonar products and feature rich software packages.
The role involves measuring and mapping the underwater surfaces and studying the morphology (construction) of the seabed.
- Manage the integration, processing and presentation of data to clients using specialized technical software and geographical information systems (GIS);
- Manage projects, both onshore and offshore;
- Ensure that the delivery & quality of survey activities is in accordance with the scope of work, technical specifications and relevant project procedures;
- Compile QC report on the performance of the contractor in all survey & operational aspects;
- Ensure that survey activities are conducted efficiently, minimising vessel transit and set-up times and survey equipment calibration operations;
- Perform computations, data processing, field reporting and survey reporting in accordance with specifications;
- Work as part of the technical specialists’ team.
For more information, please click Hydrographic Survey Technician
To apply for this job please visit www.wowjobs.ca.