- Posted by Joy-Ann Inkster
- On January 18, 2019
- 0 Comments
Website Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) offers programs and services that support sustainability and growth for Manitoba’s agricultural and rural economy. “Lending and Insurance – building a strong rural Manitoba.”
MANAGER, BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
· Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
Do you want to make a difference for Manitoba’s agricultural industries, rural communities, and economy? While delivering innovative digital solutions in financial services? MASC serves over 20,000 clients across the province with products including AgriInsurance, Hail Insurance, and Commercial Loans, as well as services such as the Farmland School Tax Rebate and Wildlife Damage Compensation. This is your opportunity to continue your career with this dynamic and rewarding Corporation.
In this role, you’ll be delivering cutting-edge digital innovation in financial services for Manitoba’s farmers and rural landowners. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a high-performing, distributed team of design, development, and quality assurance professionals working on the latest cloud application and development platforms. You’ll work closely with the CIO and in collaboration with your peers in Information Technology and Corporate Projects & Architecture. You’ll thrive on organizational change, focus relentlessly on client experience, and bring the management skills to deliver in a complex, fast-moving environment. Check out the position description on our website and apply today:
Location: Flexible within the Province of Manitoba. MASC’s Information Technology Division is distributed across Manitoba with team members working from one of our offices in Headingley, Brandon or Portage la Prairie, or from their homes.
· Degree in Business, Management, Technology, Agriculture or other discipline or an equivalent combination of education and related experience;
· Several years’ relevant experience with progressive growth in responsibility and leadership;
· Experience delivering business solutions in a cloud-first, mobile-first technology environment;
· Experience leading and managing people;
· Communication skills – in person, in writing and online;
· Project management skills with the ability to manage financial and talent resources to deliver quality service and project outcomes;
· Ability to manage organizational change;
· Ability to analyze business problems and make decisions with business-wide impact;
· Knowledge of Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps practices.
· Skilled innovator with a focus on growth;
· Ability to negotiate and persuade in partner and vendor relationship management roles;
· Knowledge of digital marketing and B2B sales;
· Knowledge of business architecture practices including value mapping and business process modelling;
· Knowledge of contemporary technology architecture practices including custom application design, Client Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics and Geographic Information Systems.
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $77,260 to $102,244 per annum. Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than January 28, 2019 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 – 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com