- Posted by MG UG
- On August 23, 2018
- 0 Comments
Website Medical Transportation Coordination Centre (MTCC)
The Medical Transportation Coordination Centre (MTCC) is a state-of-the-art Communication Centre located in Brandon, specializing in prehospital ground and air transportation.
MTCC requires a Full Time Geographical Information System/Mapping Coordinator to work under the direction of the Program Manager- Clinical and Support Services and in cooperation with the GIS Manager, to support and maintain the GIS activities of the centre. As a member of the technical support staff, the incumbent will contribute to the maintenance of MTCC systems and operations. Duties include, but are not limited to spatial analysis and ad hoc mapping as required by the Centre and its stakeholders; assisting with the collection, storage and validation of data. The GIS/Mapping Coordinator will help to develop and maintain a vehicle mapping tool, consistent with MTCC manual and automated mapping resources.
- Advanced Diploma in Geographical Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum two years experience working in the GIS industry
- Experience working with ESRI geographic information systems software and development tools
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Knowledge/experience of the Python programming environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to work atypical hours on an ad hoc basis and as required
- Experience working in an ESRI Enterprise environment
- Ability to produce high quality results, with tight timelines
- Knowledge/ experience in the emergency medical services industry
- Licensed, or ability to be licensed as a paramedic in Manitoba
For more information, please click Mapping Coordinator
To apply for this job please visit mtcc-mb.ca.