- Posted by MG UG
- On October 3, 2018
- 0 Comments
Hi, we’re Telenium Inc., Canada’s leading supplier of 511 Traveler Information Systems. We’re looking for a motivated, creative, and generally-awesome person to join our team. As a group that takes pride in our work, it’s important to us that everyone has the opportunity to drive decisions and make an impact.
As developers we’re passionate about our work but also our hobbies. Work-life balance is important to us so we maintain a flexible and low-stress environment. Our office is in the heart of downtown Winnipeg, near great restaurants, the Forks, MTS Centre and is easily accessible by bus.
Our team is used to wearing more than a few hats and run our own stack using fully open-source tools. For you, this means full-stack development which includes: front-end development, back-end process work, and getting your hands on data-center hardware. We want to hear your thoughts on design decisions, and encourage you to help us choose the right tool for the job.
Here’s what will make us excited:
- You feel at 127.0.0.1 in a Linux environment.
- This isn’t your first SQL rodeo.
- A git rebase doesn’t scare you, but you’re careful when rewriting history. You appropriately use the dark side of the –force when necessary.
- You’ve got great communication skills.
- You have a Computer Science/Engineering degree.
- You’ve been developing for somewhere in the neighborhood of three or more years.
For extra credit, maybe you’ve gotten your feet wet with:
- Creative HTML/CSS/web design.
- GIS data and systems.
- Native iOS or Android development.
- The C language.
- Web server configuration (especially Apache/NGINX).
- VoIP systems.
Not a must, but if you’re not shy about sharing your github we’d love to take a look. Bonus points if there are any other cool skills or quirks you can tell us about.
If this sounds like your kind of place, send your resume along to:
Initial compensation will be based on your level of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.ca.