- Posted by MG UG
- On October 3, 2018
- 0 Comments
Hetek Solutions Inc
Hetek Solutions is seeking an individual to help our customer, Manitoba Hydro, keep people safe by providing pipeline leak inspection services throughout the province of Manitoba. The position comes with the following responsibilities:
- Being Hetek’s “face” with Manitoba Hydro and working with their staff to ensure all work is completed on time, on schedule, and at the highest level of quality.
- During the summer months, working with Hetek’s Field Services team to hire, train, schedule, and motivate crews of up to 12 individuals in completing pipeline leak inspection surveys throughout the province of Manitoba.
- During the off season, managing Hetek’s pipeline monitoring program within the City of Winnipeg. This includes conducting surveys yourself through the winter months
Successful applications will:
- Be available for full-time hours including weekends and overtime as required to complete work.
- Willing to commit fully to travel and “life on the road.”
- Enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Physically fit and able to walk up to 30 km/day.
- Have experience managing crews in a field environment.
- Have experience working with university aged individuals and have a demonstrated track record of training and motivating them.
- Be able to work with technology including Microsoft Office and GIS based handheld and desktop software.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Be self motivated and able to work with minimal amounts of supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Supervising: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Driver’s Licence (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.ca.