- Posted by MG UG
- On September 8, 2018
- 0 Comments
Website Altus Geomatics
Closing Date: October 1, 2018
As a Survey Assistant in a Safety Sensitive Position* and key member of our Production Team, you will play an integral role in growing operations, based out of our Virden, MB office.
- Assisting with measuring angles, distances and elevations using chains, total stations and GPS receivers.
- Operating equipment safely and ensuring the care of equipment and vehicles on the job.
- Recording measurements manually or in an electronic field-data collector.
- Caring for and maintaining surveying equipment.
- Staking boundaries and underground facilities.
- Collecting and documenting findings as directed.
- Clearing vegetation and debris so that measurements may be taken.
- Marking boundaries of well sites, utility right of ways, roadways and parcels of land.
- Taking measurements associated with management of natural resources and pipeline activities.
- Completes Data Capture complying with industry and company standards
For more information, please click Survey Assistant
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.