- Posted by MGUG Admin
- On December 18, 2021
Senior Technical Solutions Specialist, IoT
- Proactively support sales and marketing teams by building and delivering software demonstrations, as well as product messaging and positioning within the Smart/Future Cities, Public Safety, Health, and Transportation industries.
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to ensure client needs are met
- Support competitive sales situations such as responding to and delivering benchmark presentations for RFIs and RFPs,
- Mentor and educate Esri Canada technical staff through seminars, demos, and lunch and learn sessions on a regular basis
- Maintain a high degree of expertise of Esri software products for the IoT sector by undergoing Esri training and product certification
- Experience working with new enterprise technologies (beta and new software) to support and train technical staff for new product releases
- Assist in the planning and delivery of events, as well as collateral and electronic communication to expand the use of Esri solutions within the smart/future cities, Public Safety, Health, and Transportation industries.
Specific skill requirements:
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or equivalent
- 7+ years of software development experience with a focus on web-based applications
- 7+ years of experience in systems integrations
- Strong working knowledge of IoT and data analytics
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills
- Creative skills in piecing together several system components into a compelling user experience
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to meet tight timelines.
Considered as assets for this position are the following:
- Experience working with geography and GIS systems
- Experience with Esri enterprise technology
- Bilingual fluency in English and French is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with Esri products such as ArcGIS Desktop, ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, and ArcGIS Online
Esri Canada provides a dynamic work environment, an opportunity to build your skills with leading tools and technologies and a team-based approach. We offer attractive salaries with an outstanding benefits package. Esri Canada believes in employment equity and welcomes applications from all interested candidates. Efforts to provide accommodation will be made upon request at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Due to the current pandemic, Esri Canada employees currently work remotely with the flexibility to attend their assigned office locations on an as-needed basis, until an official return-to-office plan is finalized.
Once safe to do so, Esri Canada employees will be able to work from their assigned offices. However, they may apply for a work-from-home arrangement as per our Work From Home Policy, which allows some employees to establish a pre-approved remote work arrangement.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.